What’s up peeps!! Welcome to The Picture of Love’s very.first.BLOG POST!!!! Oh Lawd, we’re doing it. Here we go.
I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. That’s what you do on these things, right? Anywho, my name is Hannah. I’m the main photographer and creator behind the mastermind that is “The Picture of Love.”
When I say “we,” I am referring to myself, my assistants, and my marketing team! I do all of my own editing and post-processing. 99.9% of the emails you receive are from yours truly!
So before I tell you about what I’m even doing here on a blog, let me tell you about me so you know who’s writing this.
Fun facts about yours truly:
- Dog lover (I have 3)
- World traveler (I’ve been to 6 countries)
- Favorite TV shows (in order) are 1. Gilmore Girls 2. Friends 3. Outlander
- Favorite music 1. Jonas Brothers (judge, idc.) 2. Tyler Childers (yep, it’s country.) 3. An assortment of random songs ranging from Post Malone to Coldplay to Of Mice and Men to Billie Eilish
- I’m vegan for my health but not 100% strict. (I still eat salmon, sorry)
- My favorite place in Montana
- My favorite colors are olive, maroon and black.
- I’m a little paranoid. I lock every lock twice at night, unplug chargers when I leave the house, and back up every client gallery to 3 external hard drives.
Okay, that’s all well and good. “But why are you starting a blog?” you may ask. Good question!
Through my experience photographing families, weddings, engagements, babies, etc; I have learned a thing or two that could really help YOU as the client. So I’m putting together a blog to shed some knowledge on y’all. I shall share my thoughts – impart my wisdom. But really, I have a tip or two that could help you when looking for a photographer. I have a list on my desk of like 47 different topics that I’ve been wanting the general public to know.
- What to look for in a wedding photographer
- What to look for in a wedding venue and how it will affect the color and quality of your photos
- Where to even start with picking out outfits for your portrait session: the do’s and don’ts
- How you can have crazy children and have a non stressful family picture day
Okay, maybe not 47. But I have a lot. PLUS I desperately need a place to share some beautiful photo sessions in their entirety without completely spamming my facebook followers!
Well, thanks for reading! Im looking forward to this new experience of blogging out my thoughts for strangers to see.